Founded in the spring of 2005, Binford Redevelopment and Growth, Inc. (BRAG) is a group of local citizens whose mission is the commercial and residential enhancement of Binford Boulevard and adjacent neighborhoods.
The organization has grown into a community organization with a broader focus, addressing economic and quality-of-life issues facing residents and businesses in the area bound by Sargent Road on the east, 82nd Street on the north, Dean Road on the west and 56th Street and Fall Creek Road on the south.
BRAG is a 501(c)3 organization.
Simple ways you can get involved with BRAG
- If you want to step up your involvement in the neighborhood, consider joining one of the many BRAG committees or talk with a board member about board opportunities
- Attend the many special events BRAG holds throughout the year
- Crime Watch and Prevention presentations
- Annual public meeting
- Spring and fall Beautification Days on Binford Blvd
- Talk to your family, friends and neighbors who have businesses in the BRAG area and encourage them to become part of the BRAG Business Alliance and have an ad in the BBA Directory
- Shop Local! Make a deliberate effort to frequent the many local businesses
- Become a BRAG residential member. Your financial support is our most significant source of revenue